The types of personal data we collect from you include:
- Copy of your passport
- Passport details: number, place issued, issue & expiry date
- Birth date
- Place of birth
- Your title & name
- Telephone number (s)
- Mailing address (es)
- Email address (es)
- Emergency contact information
- Marital Status
- Name of Church
- Medical Conditions
- Special dietary conditions
- Relationship with room mate
- Payment information and transaction details
- Any other information you choose to provide to us, or that we may collect about you through your interactions with our website.
Your personal data is collected when you:
- Sign up for our Bible Land Tours, Bible Mission Trips, events or special programmes with us.
- Fill in any forms on our website
- Submit any comment, question or feedback to us, or contact or correspond with us in any way
- Make purchases of goods or services through our website.
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- To facilitate your access to our website or if applicable the creation of your user account with our website,
- To send you updates via email, post or telephone where appropriate.
- To answer your queries, respond to your comments and feedback or provide you with assistance in any other way.
- To facilitate the booking of Bible Land Tours, Bible Mission Trips, events or special programmes or purchases of goods and services; and
- Our related entities
- Third-party service providers who are employed to perform business and administrative functions.
- Third party businesses with whom we collaborate
- Government bodies
- Your personal data may be transferred out of Singapore, Such transfers will be carried out in accordance with the PDPA. Third parties, with the exception of Government bodies and other public agencies, are subject to data protection obligations and may only use your personal data to perform the necessary functions.
- To customize the content of the website and our emails to suit your individual interests or purposes and selectively display best-matched pages to you.
We do not sell or trade your personal data to external parties.
We may disclose or transfer personal data as otherwise permitted or required by law, including for compliance with regulations on anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism.
When you visit our website, we may assign your web browser one or more website cookies. Cookies are small text files used to enhance your registering experience, including, but not limited to, maintaining current login, and providing a unique identifier for website statistics.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
OPTING-OUT / WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT / RETENTION OF DATA
If you would like to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws. Your personal data may also continue to be retained on our databases to the extent permitted by law.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information and process it securely. Such measures include, but are not limited to passwords, firewalls, and other standardized industry practices. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or electronic storage, is 100% secure and we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer for unauthorized access or loss of any data provided to our website. Nevertheless, we strive to protect the security of your information, and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures. We may, but are not obliged to, post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs, or send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances.