Terms and Conditions
- Customers are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the following terms and conditions. For the purpose of clarity, “International Bible Experiences Pte Ltd” shall be referred to as “the Company” hereinafter.
- When the customer (You) purchase any tours or goods online from the Company, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Company may change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take immediate effect when posted on the website, and it is your responsibility to read these terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website.
For Tours and Mission Trips
BOOKING & DEPOSIT.
Bookings will be accepted upon the payment of deposit as stated in the itinerary. The deposit made forms part of the final payment. However, please note that the deposit does not constitute confirmation of the tour. Confirmation of the tour is subjected to the minimum group size (as determined by the Company), in order for the confirmation to be effected and for the departure to be finalised
- Payments must be strictly in cash or cheque. Full payment for any product and/or service is required to be paid by the due date stipulated in the online registration form.
- In the event that the Company does not receive any payment when due for whatever reason, the Company reserves the right to cancel the participant’s booking immediately, in which case the participant shall pay the relevant cancellation fees accordingly.
CANCELLATION BY PARTICIPANT
- In the event of a cancellation of the tour, the participant is required to give prior notice in writing or by email to the Company. A cancellation fee is applicable and is based on the following calculation. The Company shall not be held liable for any contingent costs incurred by the participant arising from the cancellation.
(For Experience Germany + Passion Play in 2020)
|Once tour confirmation email is sent||Deposit Forfeited|
|119 to 75 days before departure date||50% of Tour Package Price|
|74 to 35 days before departure date||75% of Tour Package Price|
|34 to 0 days and no show||100% of Tour Package Price|
(For normal IBEx tours)
|Once tour confirmation email is sent||Deposit Forfeited|
|39 to 35 days before departure date||75% of Tour Package Price|
|34 to 0 days and no show||100% of Tour Package Price|
AMENDMENT TO BOOKINGS
- Any amendment requested by the participant to any existing booking will incur an administrative charge of $50 and additional charges levied by the airlines, hotels, or service providers concerned. Any amendment request will be subjected to airlines’, hotels’, and service providers’ approval and conditions.
- All participants are strongly recommended to purchase a travel insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances such as trip cancellation, personal baggage loss, personal accident, injury or illness. The purchase of travel insurance is an additional cost and is to be borne by the participant. Under no circumstances is the Company responsible for expenses of uninsured participants. Under no circumstances is the Company to be construed of as being a carrier under contract for the safe carriage of any passenger and/or his/her baggage and belongings.
*Participants are advised to buy adequate travel insurance, including cover against the following: (1) the validity of his or her passport, with at least a minimum of 6 months from the departure date of the trip; (2) the necessary visas, vaccinations, health certificates; and (3) all necessary travel documents (e.g. exit permit, work permit, social visitor pass) as required by the various government authorities of the country/countries to be visited.
- Different embassies and consulates require varying lengths of time to process visa applications. The Company renders assistance in visa application wherever possible. The Company cannot, however, guarantee the approval of such visa application. This service is subject to (auxiliary) charges.
- If, for any reason, application for a visa or exit permit is rejected, the relevant cancellation fee as stated under the section “Cancellation by Participant”, and/or in the addendums to the terms and conditions, if any, will apply.
- The Company will not be responsible for any expense, reimbursement or refund of the trip fare if the participant is deported or refused entry by immigration authorities on the trip for whatever reasons, including improper travel documents, quarantine, custom regulations, and possession of unlawful items or irregularities that may cause harm/damage to person or property.
EXTENSION OF STAY OR DEVIATION
- Any extension or deviation of stay may be permitted at the end of the tour. This is subjected to the maximum validity and restrictions of air tickets, seat confirmation and availability of hotel prior to commencement of tour. It is the participant’s responsibility to hold firm confirmation for their return flight.
- When extension or deviation cannot be confirmed three weeks prior to group departure date, the participant is deemed to remain with the original tour schedules.
- Extension of stay or deviation will be at the participant’s own expense and transfers to or from the airport will not be provided.
- Where the Company has not been negligent nor in breach of any duty, it assumes no responsibility for injury, damage, accident, loss, delay or irregularities that may be caused to person or property where such occur as a result of circumstances beyond its control.
- The Company does not accept any liability, whether negligent or otherwise, of those service providers for and during the trip but will render assistance wherever possible. The Company will also not be responsible or liable (for damages, refunds or otherwise) for: mechanical breakdown, government actions, weather, acts of God, strikes, compulsory quarantine, or other circumstances beyond its control.
- The Company reserves rights to alter routes, timetables, itineraries, and accommodation reserved if this is so necessary or in the case of force majeure and to cancel any tour prior to departure for any reason including insufficient number of passengers.
- The Company will as far as possible try to notify the client 14 days prior to departure in the case of cancellation due to insufficient numbers or as early as possible if cancellation is due to other factors.
RIGHT TO REJECT
- The Company reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any bookings made for a participant or decline to accept or retain any person as a Participant of the trip due to the following circumstances.
a. Failure of participant to obtain required documentation (e.g. Health certifications, visas, passports, etc.)
b. Failure of participant to follow reasonable instructions including but not limited to check-in and check-out places and times
c. When it appears to the Company, the participant is likely to endanger the health or safety of the rest of the Participants.
In any of the foregoing events, the Company’s sole liability shall be to refund to the client any monies paid less the amounts for service utilized, administration and cancellation fees
DATA PROTECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Company respects your privacy and will make the necessary security arrangements to safeguard your personal information. It is the Company’s practice not to ask for information unless the Company needs and/or intends to use it. The primary purpose for collecting your personal information is to provide and deliver our products and services to you; improving our service and to conduct research and analysis and advertising and marketing our products and services (“the purposes”).
- The type of personal information that the Company collects includes but is not limited to; your name, home and email addresses, home/office and mobile numbers; date of birth; gender, passport number and details, marital status, occupation, nationality, and other information necessary to fulfil specific travel and tour related purposes (such as booking air tickets and accommodations, visa application, emergency contact purposes etc.)
- When you provide the Company with personal information for the purpose of receiving any form of assistance from the Company, the Company will collect, use and/or disclose such personal information solely to facilitate providing such assistance. Personal data collected will not be given to third parties unless it is necessary to fulfil the purposes set out herein (e.g. to share your information with vendors like hotels, airlines, land operators etc.) The Company will within its means to ensure that these third parties are also under similar obligations to protect your personal information.
- The Company will only conduct water baptism upon request by the Pastor or Ministry leader who is leading the tour group for their church.
- The Company will not accept any registration for twin sharing if the couple is unmarried.
- All claims against The Company must be made in writing within 14 days from the date of return to Singapore for the company’s investigation. No responsibility is accepted in respect of any complaint and/or claim not so made.
- The Company reserves the right to change, amend, insert, or delete any of the Terms and Conditions, or polices contained in this document, as the case may be, without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with Singapore law, and each of the parties submits itself to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
For Online Purchases of Goods & Non-Tour Packages
Customer Details & Data Protection Policy
- When you register with the Company’s website, you will be required to choose a contact email address and password. You are responsible for all sessions and transactions made using these details. You should keep your password safe and not disclose it to anyone. You should change it immediately if you feel it has been compromised.
- If any of your details change, such as your credit card billing address, you must inform the Company as soon as possible. You may update your details by signing into your account on the website, and updating your online account.
CONTRACT WITH THE COMPANY
- Any contract for purchases made through the website will be with International Bible Experiences Pte Ltd whose registered office is situated at 7 Armenian Street, B2-02, Singapore 179932. Our GST registration number is listed in the GST section below.
- The Company must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be processed. Payment of the advertised price will be taken at the point of order. Charging your payment method does not mean that an order has been accepted by the Company. Once payment has been processed, the Company will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide. The email will include your name, the order number and the total price charged. The Company’s acceptance of your order (which will happen when the Company dispatches your order) brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
- The Company will not process any orders in the case of errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods (including the advertised price of the goods) appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by email and reserve the right to cancel your order.
- This Site is strictly for personal and non-commercial use. You agree not to use the site for commercial or business purposes or to place orders which will be, or are being, sold on to a third party. If you are suspected of using the site in any of these ways then we reserve the right to withdraw from any relevant contract(s) and cancel your order(s).
RIGHT OF CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- If you are an individual and are not buying goods on behalf of a business, you can cancel your order and provide us with a reason for the cancellation within 7 days from the day on which you receive your items (or the last item if they were shipped separately). You must notify the Company via email or letter of your cancellation.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us, unless the Company delivered it to you in error or it is faulty. You must send the item back to the Company no later than 14 days from the day on which you notified the Company of your cancellation, by following the instructions the Company send you.
- The Company will refund the price of the item no later than 14 days from the day on which the Company receives the item back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide evidence reasonably acceptable to the Company that you have sent the item back. The Company will refund the same means of payment as you used to make your purchase.
AVAILABILITY OF GOODS ORDERED
- If the Company has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, or cannot obtain the stock from our suppliers, we will notify you as soon as possible and any sum debited by the Company from your payment method will be credited to your account. The Company will notify you by email at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event, within 7 days of your order. The Company will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation or to supply the goods in this situation.
- The Company will post, or arrange a courier on your behalf, for the goods ordered by you to the person and address you give to the Company at the time you make your order.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event, within 7 days of dispatch of the order.
- Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations in which event, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- All delivery times quoted on the website are only estimates, based on availability of goods, normal processing and delivery companies.
- If we are unable to comply with the delivery date for any reason whatsoever, we will inform you and we will give you the option to continue with the purchase and establish a new delivery date.
- Goods ordered from the Company’s website for delivery outside of Singapore may be subject to import duties or taxes or handling charges which are levied when the delivery reaches the country of destination. The Company does not have any control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Payment of any such charges, taxes or import duties will be your responsibility and you must comply with the applicable laws and regulations held within the destination country. Please check with your local customs office for further information prior to placing your order.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the goods are dispatched to you from our distribution centre.
COLLECTION OF ITEMS FROM POPSTATION
- Upon the delivery of an article to a POPStation, an e-mail and/or mobile notification, being the delivery notice (the “Delivery Notice”), will be sent by SingPost to you. If you fail to collect the article within five (5) calendar days (for delivery to a POPStation) from the date of the Delivery Notice or such other period stipulated in the Delivery Notice, the article will be sent to Paya Lebar Post Office for storage for another five (5) working days. Should you fail to collect the article at the Paya Lebar Post Office within the said period, SingPost may, at its sole discretion, and without notice and without liability you or any other party, (i) dispose of the article in any manner SingPost deems fit; or (ii) deliver the article back to the Company. You will be liable for costs incurred in forwarding, disposing of or returning the shipment and charges, including but not limited to storage charges, administrative fees, duties and taxes (if any) for making additional delivery attempts and/or for performing the agreed action to be taken and shall ensure prompt payment of all such fees.
- The Company will not be liable for any misplaced items, or any related costs, if you fail to collect the items within the time period as stipulated in the Delivery Notice from SingPost. If the item is returned to the Company by SingPost, the Company will not be liable to contact you to inform you of the returned item.
- If the goods that the Company delivers are not what you ordered, or are damaged or defective, or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, the Company shall have no liability to you unless you notify the Company in writing at the Company’s contact address of the problem within 7 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- If you do not receive the goods ordered by you within 7 days of the date on which they were dispatched to you, the Company shall have no liability to you unless you notify the Company within 7 days of the date on which the goods were dispatched to you.
- If you notify a problem to the Company under the conditions of Section 7.1 and 7.2, the Company’s only obligation will be, at its option, to make good any shortage or non-delivery, or to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective, or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question to the original method of payment, unless such method is no longer valid in which case you will have to inform the Company on your preferred refund method.
- The Company will not be liable for you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to the Company under this condition and the Company shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under paragraph 7.3 above.
- Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit the Company’s liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- Force Majeure Clause: The Company shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver the goods that you have ordered or any delay in doing so, or for any damage or defect to the goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond the Company’s reasonable control
- All prices displayed on the Company’s website are inclusive of a 7% GST. Our GST registration number is 201539313M.
- The Company reserves the right to take legal action against any person(s) committing or attempting to commit online fraud.